Join a company that's growing and innovating
The Project Manager/Facilities Manager presents an exciting opportunity to take on a leadership role for an established log systems company. If you are highly efficient, organized, and forward thinking, with the ability to self-start, work independently, and adapt to change in a positive way, this role can give you the chance to fully develop your interests and talents within the construction industry.
You will play an essential role in the success of our business by ensuring our projects are well managed. This position within the company comes with the potential for further career development as well as interesting and satisfying professional challenges and benefits.
- Manage regional projects
- Estimate projects, budgets, and resources
- Oversee pricing guidelines and updates
- Guide production facilities
- Manage job production and timelines
- Schedule project timelines and adjustments including design and production Manage PO’s for materials, packaging, suppliers and vendors
- Engage in the management of proactive upkeep of building, equipment and supplies Collaborate with engineers, architects, and construction personnel
- Manage in house sales and communication as needed
- Assist other team members in a proactive and timely manner
JOB skills and requirements
- At least 5 years experience with hands-on construction or project management
- Proficiency with Office Suite, 365, PC & Mac based programs
- Efficient technological skills
- Communicate well verbally and in writing/email etiquette
- Dependable transportation
- Equipment operation experience helpful
- Creative problem solving
Pay & Benefits
$80,000 - $100,000
Growth opportunities, flexible schedule, PTO, holidays, vacation, health benefits. Independent contractors and small business owners encouraged to apply.